Search results

1. TRoeschen

Move toilet in Master Bath

There is no lav in this setup, its on the other side of the bathroom. So if I use a 3" san-tee with side outlet I can connect the shower to the side outlet, the toilet to the 3" opening and a 2" vent to the top opening. The toilet will be 46" from the stack and the shower drain is 19". Thanks...
  2. TRoeschen

How would you make this work?
  3. TRoeschen

Thanks for being patient, I'm still learning. In my current setup the vent pipes look like are slightly pitched before they hit straight vertical. Is it ok to do this when I connect the vent pipes to the vertical vent pipes?
  4. TRoeschen

The lavatory [i assume you mean sink] is on the other side of the bathroom. It has its own vent and it drains into a separate 3" stack vent where the old toilet was. So my options are [I think] 1. Get a sanitary tee with a side inlet and connect the 2" shower drain and the 3" toilet drain to...
  5. TRoeschen

The shower vent (2"), laundry sink vent (1.5"), and the unused vent (1.5") go up through the wall and connect together at 40" above the 1st floor to a 2" pipe that goes up into the attic. If I add the toilet drain do I have to vent it separately or can it use the same vent as the shower?
  6. TRoeschen

I've added a current picture and proposed configuration. I hope this makes things clear. Thanks again. Tom
  7. TRoeschen

Sorry for the confusion. The yellow/white lines are the new pipes. The line coming from the right upper corner of the picture would be the new toilet drain. The line that is drawn around the 2" riser from the cast iron drain indicates the section of the 2" pipe that will be removed and...
  8. TRoeschen

I want to move a toilet in my master bath. I plan on reconfiguring an existing 4" drain which has a 2" shower drain and a utility sink drain currently attached to it. The toilet will be about 3-4 feet to the stack. I'll need to remove the 2" PVC drain from the 4" cast iron drain and replace...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks