Search results

1. VADawg

Toto Clayton-type replacement lever for Drake II?

Hello all, first thank you to everyone on these boards who helped me select 4 new toilets for my new house, 1 Toto Clayton in the master and 3 Drake IIs. I love all of them. Although the Clayton has already clogged once (and the snake didn't seem to fit in the bowl...)... The main problem I'm...
  2. VADawg

Totally confused- no Totos are MaP Premium?

Thank you all!! I think I will go with the Clayton just based on looks (after doing my research for function first, of course!) for my master. I appreciate your feedback, especially Steve W, who has a similar toilet and hasn't had problems with cleaning. I guess $150 more is worth it for looks...
  3. VADawg

THANK YOU to all my toilet fairy godfathers! I'm all set to order 3 Eco Drake Transitionals. It gives me great peace of mind to know that if I don't like the 1.28gpf I can change it to a 1.6. Thank you for that secret!! I think I'm leaning towards the Clayton 1.6 for the master. Although does...
  4. VADawg

I'm all ready to order the Clayton for our master and the Drake with new tank for the other 3 baths but what's coming up is Eco Drake instead of the original Drake 1.6?
  5. VADawg

Wjcandee, when I plug in CST744EN, all that comes up are Eco Drakes. Are you sure that the new tank is for the old Drake 1.6gpf?? Thanks!
  6. VADawg

So between the Drake II with new transitional tank and Clayton, which would you choose for bowl rinse and flushing? I think the Clayton costs more, what am I getting for my extra money with the Clayton?
  7. VADawg

Ok so what is the difference between Gmax flushing system and Double Cyclone? And which is better at which? Thank you all for your help!!
  8. VADawg

I thought the siphon jet (I'm assuming that's the G-max?) was better than the non-siphon jet? So is there a toilet that has a powerful flush, wash down flush for excellent bowl rinse, and larger water spot? The "washdown" flush, which you said doesn't have a siphon jet, is that better for bowl...
  9. VADawg

Hmm, I guess I didn't really understand what the MaP ratings tested. I may still be uninformed about this, but the new lower numbered toilets don't sound like something I like the sound of! I feel like the 1.6 has to work better than a 1.28 or 1.06? Especially for bowl wash. For that reason...
  10. VADawg

Hi all, in the midst of a whole-house renovation. I have been reading about toilets on here for weeks. My contractor wanted to go with Kohler Memoir. I started my research and based on what I read here, decided that Toto was the best and I *had* to have a Toto. My budget is $~400. I really hate...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks