Search results

1. sharkie

health club water saver shower too good...

I joined a health club and after my workout I am standing under this shower that takes about 15 minutes to saturate my hair. It really is pathetic. I want to unscrew the nozzle and use a snap on temporary nozzle while I am in there, or just the water without a nozzle. It would be so cool to...
  2. sharkie

Buying a ram bit

ok I see one by Pasco on **** for $35 will buy it thanks for the response!!
  3. sharkie

Buying a ram bit

I need to purchase a ram bit for the santee thing coming out of the wall to our vanity sink - I think it is 1 1/2 inch pipe. Just need to use it once. Thanks
  4. sharkie

p trap above drain pipe #2

How would an experienced plumber change out the piece that is coming out of the wall on this drain pipe. Is it possible to unscrew elbow piece that is glued to the pipe that goes into the drywall? Will we have to cut it with a sawzall somehow? And if so after cutting it what king of fitting...
  5. sharkie

p-trap above drain pipe?

ok illegal - will do the fix, but what do I tell hubby who isnt too worried about legality? Are gases getting up in the drain?
  6. sharkie

p-trap above drain pipe?

During a remodel of a master bathroom a few years ago my plumber shook his head when he saw the vanity that I had picked out. It had a shelf that was about 1 inch below where the pipe went into the wall. He said it would give us problems, but he would do what he could. So he made a p-trap and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks