Search results

1. LoriAH

Confusion about Toto Drake Model #s

Here are pictures of the wall valve for my toilet and the interior of the tank (I'm the first to admit I have fallen down on the job with super-scrubbing the toilet and surround). I tried to get a shot of the ring both before and during the flush. The issue isn't that the toilet runs...
  2. LoriAH

He said it was the ring from the tank to the pipe that was the problem. He absolutely could fix it, but didn't recommend sinking more money into this toilet rather than just buy a new toilet. Let me take a look at the valve on the wall. I'm completely clueless other than knowing I live in a...
  3. LoriAH

wjcandee - you are AWESOME! Thank you! I did figure the "R" meant right, but I hate assuming with something like this. You have totally cleared up all my confusion and we've decided to order the Eco Drake model. This is an en-suite bathroom so low use anyway. Can't wait to get my new Toto...
  4. LoriAH

Toto Drake vs Rowan?

Thanks SO much, you just made my decision a ton easier!
  5. LoriAH

Toto Drake vs Rowan?

Sorry another post related to my last one. Any opinions as to the Rowan High Efficiency CST405MF vs the Drake in general? Again with cost as a factor, the Rowan is about $50 cheaper than the cheapest Drake I'm finding. Thanks! Lori
  6. LoriAH

Hi, I need a smaller scale toilet and have always admired the Toto brand. Now that I have the need for a new toilet ASAP, but also want to be budget friendly, I am looking at the Toto Drake. I was led to this forum by a Home Depot review. I've searched Toto Drake threads so far but nothing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks