Search results

1. statlanta

How would you plumb this? Moen Vertical Spa

I'm building a new shower as part of my bathroom renovation. I currently have a moentrol valve, and 1 moen 3 function diverter valve. (2 distinct and 1 shared, with push/pull for on/off) The shower has shower head, hand shower, and rain shower head from ceiling. I assume I'll need to pick up...
  2. statlanta

Moentrol - Tub or Shower Port?

Thanks for your help guys, I guess I'll use both and get the most volume possible out of it.
  3. statlanta

Thanks for the info, this is my first time installing a pressure balancing valve. If I go this route should i install the valve upside down with the tub port aiming up? And would it matter which intake ports connect to hot or cold? (In other words, if I mount the valve upside down should I...
  4. statlanta

This might be a dumb question... I purchased a Moentrol valve for my shower renovation. I noticed the tub exit port has a larger opening than the shower exit port, and the specs online show the tub exit port with a higher flower rate. Would it be possible / advisable (or ill advised) to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks