Search results

1. MikeG88

Question on calculating head pressure and circulator setting

I recently had to swap out my circulator pump (it was a Taco 00R-MSF1-4IFC, Taco technical support recommended the 0015e3-f4 as the current equivalent). I,m curious about how much head pressure my system has because I've noticed that the performance curves for the three speeds are not the same...
  2. MikeG88

Boiler modulation question

When a boiler modulates I understand it is reducing the firing rate. Is the most obvious evidence of this seeing the boiler drop the supply temperature below the set point? I would assume this happens when the delta drops below a certain number, and the boiler reduces the supply temperature...
  3. MikeG88

How many feet of head? Boiler design

I've attached a scan of the blueprint section showing the location of my HWBBs and I penned in the approximate runs of 3/4" PEX that connect them. The HWBBs are typical slant fin type stubbed through the floor. The system plumbed primary/secondary - with the primary loop being 1" and this...
  4. MikeG88

Navien CH210ASME- burner cuts out for an instant

I have a Navien CH210ASME-LP that was installed just over a year ago (my builder swapped it out on their dime for a CH210(non ASME) that had the 2 second burn time problem that he couldn't solve- verified gas pressure multiple times, swapped air pressure sensor, changed burner rods etc, but they...
  5. MikeG88

Navien CH210 ASME LP sometimes ignores thermostat's call for heat

Just over a month ago I had a new Navien CH210 ASME LP unit installed (it actually replaced a non-asme unit that was having issues with the infamous mis-firing- error 12). This new unit seems to fire up fine, but a few times now it has ignored my Honeywell heat only thermostat's call for heat. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks