Search results

1. jjgmorgan

wiring my bathroom

If I have an open 20 amp breaker for my bathroom, can I put the exhaust fan-light combo, a light over the vanity and one outlet together on that circuit?
  2. jjgmorgan

Question about drainage slope

Thank you, that was well put, I understand.
  3. jjgmorgan

Lets say a drain pipe runs 8 feet, you have a 2" slope. The pipe then goes 90 and drops two feet. Another 90 puts it running horizontal again. What would be the slope at that point for another 8 foot run? It it going to be 2" or 4"?
  4. jjgmorgan

Is there a maximum vertical drop distance allowed for a drain pipe? I have a 2" drain pipe for my kitchen sink. Is runs 10 feet at 1/4 per foot slope. I now need to drop vertically to the 3" main drain line.
  5. jjgmorgan

Drain pipe hangers

Have you ever used Ape Tape hanger straps or the Zip Sticks. The Zip Sticks looks like a good idea, but at about $3.00 dollars each?
  6. jjgmorgan

Drain pipe hangers

Which drain pipe hanger have you found works the best?
  7. jjgmorgan

Drain issue

I was just trying to get an understanding as to which drain fitting to use when two drain pipes meet and join at right angles in the same plane. I wanted to consolidate some drains to avoid more holes through the floor. All the examples I am getting are when the waste pipes join to a vertical...
  8. jjgmorgan

Drain issue

In my case I have the washer drain pipe running alone a wall meeting the lav drain pipe at 90 degrees alone the other wall. The 2" washer drain continues in a straight line. Which coupling do I use to connect the two? May be a wye & bend? Can a wye & bend be installed on its side. In the photo...
  9. jjgmorgan

Drain issue

I have a washing machine with 2" drain, properly vented. Can I connect the drain of my bathroom sink which is vented, to that same 2" drain.
  10. jjgmorgan

Wet vent stack

I was going to dry vent the washer and only drain it into the stack. If I dry vented all the fixtures, and the washer, can I drain them all into the stack? My main sewer pipe runs under ground from the street, and come up out of the ground under the bathroom in the crawl space where the 3" wet...
  11. jjgmorgan

Wet vent stack

If the answer is yes, it will create a problem to drain the washer into the wet stack how do you fix it? The toilet is on the bottom of the stack. Do you dry vent all the fixtures? Can the CW stay wet vented at the bottom of the stack?
  12. jjgmorgan

Wet vent stack

I have a 3" vertical wet vent stack. It has the toilet connection at the bottom then the tub, then lav, all these are using the stack as a drain and vent. The kitchen sink is also connected to the stack for drain only, it has its own vent. My question is can I run a 2" drain line from the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks