Search results

1. leonk

Wet vent tub and sink - will this work?

I hope the above explains what I'm trying to do. The drain continues to the stack. Is the above allowed? Is there a "smarter" way of doing this? I'm able to move plumbing and vents around, just not fixture locations (e.g. add a vent for the tub if needed rather than wet vent through lavatory)...
  2. leonk

Is this S trap or P trap?

Just noticed this at my brothers home. Was wondering if this is an S trap or works fine? And if it's not legal, what are some suggestions to fix this? I'm thinking that everything is fine except for the sanitary T. The plumbing from the kitchen should go in to the T from the right (rather...
  3. leonk

Cutting flange on alcove tub? Anyone done this before?

Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm planning on gutting my 2nd floor bathroom and remodel it. Part of the remodel includes moving the tub from it's current location to a better one (currently it's a tiny 48" x 22" tub!! in a 1918 home .. last remodelled in 1971). I plan on using an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks