Search results

1. mercenary

Repairing a leaky joint in ABS

Ok. I think I've seen the type of coupling you guys are talking about. Is that kind of coupling Ok as a permanent repair? I thought you only used those types of couplings for joining two pipes of dis-similar material together?
  2. mercenary

Unfortunately I can't post pics right now but its in the pipe that runs from beneath our toilet into the sewer system (I assume). The joint that is leaking is smack dab right in the middle of the pipe. It looks to me like the previous owner tried to install another line, changed his mind, and...
  3. mercenary

Hi folks. I have a leak in a ABS drain pipe right at a joint that was installed improperly. It looks as though the previous owner did some repairs but didn't do them properly. I want to cut the joint out and install a new one. Is this just a straight forward repair? The ABS drain pipe is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks