Search results

1. Swing

OK, toilet review after 1 day...(Kohler vs. TOTO)

As I posted in the other thread, I bought a Toto "Supreme" yesterday...I was on a roll and feeling froggy so I also got a Kohler Cimmaron for my master bathroom. The supreme installed relatively easy (considering its a one piece...pretty danged heavy for one person). I had to reconnect the...
  2. Swing

Hello and HELP!

thanks everyone, just ordered the "supreme".
  3. Swing

Hello and HELP!

gary, thanks a ton. i just got done reading terrys report and it looks like the following MIGHT fit??? toto carlyle, plymouth and ultimate 1 piece. they seem to be under 28 inches tall. however, i wonder if that is still too tall...what i mean is will i be able to install one of those...
  4. Swing

Hello and HELP!

I need some help. I need a "high performance" toilet (i have 2 boys going through potty training :eek: ) so i got after it last night. Well, my problem is that my counter top that is above where the toilet sits is only 29 1/2 inches from the floor. after a couple hours at HD and lowes i...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks