Search results

1. J

jetted bathtub not working

good feedback Jim; Pro or not, that's more detailed information than I've had up to this point. I'll followup with all your tips. Thanks for your help.................
  2. J

thanks thanks for the advice. However, there is nothing to indicate who manufactured the tub. No label, no inscription, no documentation from the builder (from 15 years ago). Zilch. I have been on my hands and knees looking at every inch of the tub and there is nothing to indicate where it...
  3. J

A couple of years ago, my house was flooded with several inches of water. Since then, my jetted bathtub (not spa) no longer works. I.E. the jets no longer pump water when I press the "on" button. I assume there must be a pump somewhere inside the tub, but there is no visbile access to get...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks