Search results

1. appdude

Flood Light Help

Alright quick update folks! Looks like I have the plans layed out. Thanks for the help!
  2. appdude

Flood Light Help

Thanks for all of your guys input! I think I'm going to go with a 12 volt system because I feel more comfortable using it outside. My final question is, would it be fine if i just use landscaping wire?
  3. appdude

Flood Light Help

We are currently planning to put in 3 12 Volt 10 Watt LED floodlights when we do our deck in the spring. My question is, what type of transformer should be used? The lights I am looking at are AC, and AC/DC. Also, would I be better off using the 120 Volt version instead? If so, where should I...
  4. appdude

Dryer vent gap

I actually would prefer if the trim ring was there, however I have not been able to find it at all.
  5. appdude

Dryer vent gap

Its been a long time since i've last been here. Anyway, we recently switched out our old dryer vent hood because the old one had broken flaps. Though the new one does look nice, on the inside, there is now a gap between the vent and the wall. I'm not concerned about insulation because there is...
  6. appdude

Gas Smell After Filter Change

So we decided to change the filter today since it had been 1 year almost since we last did it. So we went down and did what we did every year. Take the panels off, Shut the switch off on the gas valve and changed out the filter. However after we completed changing the filter and the panels were...
  7. appdude

Over The Range Microwave Light bulb.......

Good news and bad news.... The bulb DOES fit the bad news is that the bulb base is narrow and prevents the bulb from going in all the way...now what?
  8. appdude

Dishwasher breaker?

So moving on to one of the last kitchen appliance replacements which is the dishwasher. Now, before we went to buy the new one. We checked everything over and we found something very strange. There is no breaker for the dishwasher. I checked twice and still no dishwasher breaker. Any...
  9. appdude

Wire gauge for under cabinet lighting.

Hmm, i might be re considering the use of 18 gauge wire after seeing this http://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/power-wires/flat-power-wire-8mm/1527/3554/#t=images
  10. appdude

Solderless connectors in my opinion work great! I ordered [NO URL] connectors from **** to connect the power supply to the led strip and it works great. No issues at all. And one final question, I think the main led strip connectors have aluminum wiring in them. But the extension...
  11. appdude

I am using a 3528 led strip. And just to be sure, I am connecting the power supply above the microwave which connects to the led strip on the right of it. Then I'm using the led strip extension to connect it to the led strips on the other side of the microwave.
  12. appdude

So, if i used an actual extension http://www.elementalled.com/clicktight-strip-light-bending-extension.html would i get the same issue? And if so where do i put the inline fuse?
  13. appdude

Oh and also is it okay if i use http://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/installation-supplies/cps-extx-series-power-cable-extensions/935/ from the power supply to the first led strip becuase the ac adapter plug is above the microwave? and Is an inline fuse really necessary?
  14. appdude

The strips need 24watts and a 12v dc adapter plug. 12v 24watts 2amps
  15. appdude

Thanks i think im going to go with this bulb! http://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/led-bi-pin/G8%20LED%20Bulb,%2036%20High%20Power%20LEDs/1482/
  16. appdude

I need help on the wire gauges, I picked a 18 gauge wire but I've also heard some stuff about the voltage drops. Is it okay to run 18 gauge wire for led strip lights. The run of the wire is 11 feet.
  17. appdude

Periodic High Pitch Hum From Toto CST703 Toilet

Couldn't you just route the refill tube on the new fill valve into the tank?
  18. appdude

the halogen bulb is 20 watts
  19. appdude

Wait, Something tells me its not G8. Because I'm doing my under cabinet lighting project. I had a 3528 LED strip. Now 3528 led strips are 8mm. So are G8. Now when i measured it with the strip, it did not look like 8mm at all! So now im even more confused...
  20. appdude

I think we found the same bulb at the same time! But a different brand of course. http://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/led-bi-pin/G8%20LED%20Bulb,%2036%20High%20Power%20LEDs/1482/ But i noticed, "Not Dimmable" In Both. Our microwave has a high light setting and a low light setting...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks