Search results

1. pexhouse

Question on capacitor size on Trane AC unit

Hi all, I have a Trane TTX036C100A1 XL1200 A/C unit. I decided to purchase each of the 3 capacitors to have on hand so when one blows I got it ready to go! ...because one blew August last year and it was a $190 service call. ouch Well, when I opened it up I noticed one was leaking. That...
  2. pexhouse

Correct type of wire to connect to A/C outside unit.

Replacing several runs of wire, including both 240s for the dryer and outside A/C unit. All is good except I'm not sure about the wiring for the outside unit. What is there now is in poor shape and is smashed in the walls between the 2x4s and the brick wall. I don't think there's a linear...
  3. pexhouse

PEX install on older home using too small diameter pipe?

House built in 1958 and 1,200 sq. ft. and original galvanized was pretty slow-flowing. Paid plumber to redo house in PEX. He put 3/4 PEX from the water meter to the front of the house crawl space. There he transitioned it to 1/2 PEX (before it hits any branches) and from there *everything*...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks