Search results

1. blenderbender

Anyone used these cheap gas tankless Chinese heaters? Having a problem with mine

Well, go figure! This one works running NG! So pleased I don't need to go through anymore challenging communications with seller. For what it's worth, I did visit a couple of the Chinese manufacturers websites and they all list these heaters as available in LP or NG varieties, so they must know...
  2. blenderbender

Anyone used these cheap gas tankless Chinese heaters? Having a problem with mine

I see nothing in terms of an adjustable gas valve, and there is no mention of anything of the sort in the poorly translated user manual. If you search **** for "tankless water heater natural gas" and sort by 'lowest price first' you'll see a bunch of them. A couple different ones but seemingly...
  3. blenderbender

Well this has been an eye opener. It ain't quite over but I thought I'd catch folks up in the event anyone is considering one of these units for themselves. After 2 weeks of negotiating with seller on a daily basis, I opted to keep the propane heater sent and seller agreed to a partial refund to...
  4. blenderbender

It was shipped from California, but the seller is in China. If I were putting it my house I would be a little more concerned. But for just light occasional use in garage for cleaning up I think it will be fine.
  5. blenderbender

I'm hoping he has the proper NG model to exchange for. I get free NG but have to pay for propane so that's a no brainer.
  6. blenderbender

The heater works flawlessly after connecting to propane source. So I guess the good news is it wasn't a bum heater, just a bum seller who listed it as NG instead of LPG.
  7. blenderbender

Don.... all I expected was it would stay lit and warm up a little water. I knew I wasn't buying a BMW.
  8. blenderbender

Thanks.... that's what I'm thinking too. I think tomorrow I'll borrow my propane grill tank and see if stays lit running LPG
  9. blenderbender

Due to budget constraints, I bought a cheap Chinese tankless heater on ****. I just need something to warm up a little water in the garage for cleanup. It looks decent enough, considering it cost just $85 including shipping. There's lots of em on **** under various brands but they all look like...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks