Search results

1. akcody

Modifying cast iron drain to move toilet?

Right you are. Experience is invaluable, but where there's a will there's a way. After some more research and talking with a guy who was willing to advise a direction (local retired plumber) he gave me what I needed to figure it out. Pulled the cast tee and replaced with an abs wye tee...
  2. akcody

I'm okay with opening the floor further and taking whatever steps necessary to correct the issue of the vent, I assume the vent should be down stream of the toilet? Just not sure where to go from here as I have no plumbing experience other than fixing a leaky p trap under the sink.
  3. akcody

Not sure about the vent, wouldn't be surprised if it's wrong/missing. Also wouldn't be the first absurdly wrong issue I've discovered. Home is located in rural alaska, no inspections or codes to follow for builders, especially in the 70s. So the parent line (plastic) from the upstairs drops...
  4. akcody

Here's another picture to help show my room setup, also should be mention I need about 3 inches away from tub and 1 inch away from the wall.
  5. akcody

Hi all, During what was supposed to be a quick bathroom face lift I found mold and decided to re do the drywall. I then found that the drywall was actually cut out behind the toilet tank because there wasn't enough clearance. On top of that my new tub is wider than the original, and is now...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks