Search results

1. Drink water

culligan Mark 812

Thxs Gary,Was hoping you would drop by...Yes she has 2 softener's with a salt tank..The salt usage is set on 10 pounds..Lowest setting is 5 I believe..Salt setting is fairly simple to re-set if needed..Like i said she lives alone and uses very little water..To me there was just no reason to set...
  2. Drink water

culligan Mark 812

Believe me i know she got taken..As for the meter it's the kind that count's water usage..So many gallon's and the softener will then regenerate.. Like i said i know you can set this for six day's..Just have never set a twin tank before..I would assume you can set both timer's the same since...
  3. Drink water

culligan Mark 812

She payed for the water softener..No renting..About the lottery i have no clue what you're talking about..
  4. Drink water

culligan Mark 812

Hello everyone...Hope some can answer my question..My sister has a Mark 812 with twin tanks..It is working properly..She lives alone and uses very little water..Why they talked her into buying a twin tank i have no idea..When the dealer installed it they set it to backwash every night..She...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks