Search results

1. jjsask

Protect poly under concrete patio?

I always use larger poly for sleeving under concrete. If it were me I would 3 sleeves of 2" poly under the slab. You might be able to get away with two runs of 4" corrugated weeping tile but its not nearly as strong as the straight poly pipe, but the weeping tile is cheaper and easier to get. I...
  2. jjsask

Leaking sprinklers when system is off

Running the valves for a long time probably wont fix anything, you will need to take the top off the valve to do this. Not difficult but just pay attention to how everything came apart and get it all back together properly. 1) Shut off the water supply upstream of the valves and open a valve to...
  3. jjsask

Leaking sprinklers when system is off

Do you have electric solenoid valves controlled by a timer or manual ball valves? Solenoid valves can leak a little and will result in water seeping out sprinklers when the zone is shut off. If this is the case sometimes disassembling the valve and flushing out any dirt in the diaphragm can...
  4. jjsask

Could Use Some Tankless Suggestions Please

I'm interested to see what others have to say here as well. Your situation is very similar to mine except I am in a very cold area so I need to mount a tankless inside and it needs to be oversized due to cold water temperatures. I have narrowed it down to Navien NPE-240A or Rinnai RU98i. All...
  5. jjsask

How to add standpipe in in basement?

Hello, first post on here. I'm looking for some advice. I need to add a standpipe in my basement for my water softener and furnace/AC condensate pump drain. I am told this should be a 2" standpipe. I will be adding this standpipe right at the location shown in the first photo. The larger...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks