Search results

1. chrisgjim

Any preference for green sand filter replacement?

I was looking at the Nelsen Corporation Terminator Iron filter Any thoughts
  2. chrisgjim

Any preference for green sand filter replacement?

I will need to replace the old green sand filter. What is your preference between the air injector systems and the ones that use manganese dioxide? I have 2.0 mg/l iron 180mg/l of hardness 7.3 ph flow rate of 12.75
  3. chrisgjim

Possible to convert a green sand filter

I figured to have to replace the valve anyway Autotrol 268 http://www.water-softeners-filters.com/autotrol-268-460i-demand-water-softener-control.php
  4. chrisgjim

Here is what I have. Water softener works fine but is ten years old. My iron filter tank is 10X54 It is ten years old and uses a brine tank for potassium permanganate. We had trouble with it plugging up or just going thru a ton of potassium. My water test came in at iron 2.0 mg/l...
  5. chrisgjim

Have a green sand filter that is ten years old.Have not used it in the last few years because the medium tank would always get clogged. Want to put in a new system but was wondering if it would be cost effective to change the tank to a Manganese Dioxide system. It just seems a shame to toss...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks