Search results

1. Peter 631 plumbing

Soldering Tips

This video was pretty good. Soldering is pretty simple once you do it a few times. Just make sure your pipes are clean(sanded) on the joints that you want to solder and apply plenty of flux. Heat the joint side overlapping the pipe. Do not heat the pipe to solder. Then simply touch your solder...
  2. Peter 631 plumbing

IYO whats the Best MOST efficient indirect out today?

As the title says. I was thinking a superstore but I'm unsure. I'm looking for a tank size of 50 gallons as well. Thanks:D
  3. Peter 631 plumbing

Limited Hot Water

Thank you for the response. I did give an indirect a thought I think it would be a good idea then in a few years switch my boiler. I'll probably just that for now since there was always an issue of limited hot water when using multiple appliances or showers
  4. Peter 631 plumbing

Limited Hot Water

My boiler is very old about 25 years, and I haven't many issues with it until lately. It has a tank-less coil and the mixing valve is shut completely for the highest temperature. When someone takes a shower the hot water is there but limited. This happens even when no one else in the home is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks