Search results

1. smushie

Weird plumbing/plastic repair

Thanks again for the replies. While the sink could be replaced without removing the countertop, it would involve tearing apart much of a very nice custom cabinet. The crack itself is exactly where that red line is. The goop around it was build-up that was leaking back into the overflow and then...
  2. smushie

I was able to remove the drain. No cross threading or anything else to help with determining a cause. I think the drain can be fixed with the sink in place but I'm still wondering if anyone has suggestions for repairing that crack in the overflow basin.
  3. smushie

Thanks for taking the time Hj. The squares are functional. Do you think that Plumbers Putty Epoxy might be something to use to rebuild the cracked piece?
  4. smushie

Not even sure if this is a plumbing issue as much as it's a plastic repair issue. We've got Kohler stainless steel under-mount sinks in the bathrooms that are basically a steel sink with a plastic catch basin for drain and overflow. Not sure if it's a defective unit or somehow damage during...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks