Search results

1. slowgsxr97

Freeze Prevention Heat Tape

I have never had water turned on to this property. The main supply line and the trap for the bathtub is in the crawl space. The crawl space is vented to the outside air. I need to keep both from freezing. I purchased a 6' section of Frost King heat cable. It says it is usable on copper and...
  2. slowgsxr97

Setting Bathtub Floor out of level.

Setting a fiberglass tub in the morning for my dad. I completely gutted his bathroom down to the original subfloor, 3/4" 1x8's. I installed 1/2" concrete board over the entire floor. In my alcove for the tub, it is level side to side. But I am a 1/2" out of level longways in 5 feet. This...
  3. slowgsxr97

Where to buy a fitting like this?

Im putting a double sink vanity in my bathroom. The main stack to the house is in the center of the vanity its 4" the sinks will be the first thing to drain in it. I think I need a fitting like this Or what should I use to tie in the double sinks? The center of each sink will be 15" from the...
  4. slowgsxr97

Kitchen sink dishwasher drain help!

Sinks backing up, draining slow. Remodel on the kitchen, double sink drained fine before with a regular single trap setup. It never had a dishwasher before. Dishwasher is not installed yet. So I bought the dishwasher drain kit, Above the 3/4" barb on the tailpiece there's a divert-er. I'm...
  5. slowgsxr97

Rear Discharge toilet in basement???

Hello, Im looking to put a bathroom in my basement but really do not want to bust the concrete floor up. I drew a little sketch of what is on my 4" stack now, just bought the house, and a possible after. Is this to much stuff on a 4" stack? The kitchen is on the other side of the house and has...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks