Search results

1. Deric Kettel

Programmable HVAC Thermostat - For 365 days!

I know this thread is like 2 years old, but in case its still being subscribed to here are my thoughts. Right now at work I have three of the Proliphix N130 24v Thermostats, they are not wireless but I have them direct wired to Ethernet. I can program them from my office or even at home with a...
  2. Deric Kettel

Kohler Toilet 81100 owners, replacement options

P.S. I forgot to mention how great this site is, I need to check in more often. I got this thread in an e-mail notification, great feature that a lot of forums are using these days.:cool:
  3. Deric Kettel

No the program is no longer available, you have to call them and give them the serial numbers and then you can get the replacement top tanks with the built in pressure tanks for $125.00 each. The change was easy, I did 6 of them in a couple of hours. Call 1-800-4564537 Give them: Tank...
  4. Deric Kettel

Kohler 81100 K3404 Pressure Toilet

Free Toilets Are you sure you don't want 5 working 81100 toilets? Otherwise they are going in the dumpster.:)
  5. Deric Kettel

Kokler toilets. It must be at thier cost because they are requiring me to furnish model and serial numbers, in fact they wouldn't even give me information until I provided them with the numbers. Well I hope that I can get parts for these of they aren't exploding like the other ones, time will...
  6. Deric Kettel

I forgot to add: Terry you mentioned that it would be easier or cheaper to just buy a whole new unit, I disagree on both accounts. First to find a toilet of commercial grade for $150.00 would be challenging and second changing out the top only with the built in pressure tank saves all of the...
  7. Deric Kettel

Parts Greetings all, I just wanted to say I just changed out all 5 of the 81100 tank units with the new style from Kohler. At $125.00 each it seems a little high for just the top half of a toilet, but at least its done now. I wonder how long it will be before these new toilets are no longer...
  8. Deric Kettel

Kohler toilet with the pressure tank I also wondered where water would go if it ever did start leaking. The one toilet that has failed of mine out of the 7 installed here, was indeed leaking and got really bad toward the end of its life. What is funny is the leak was bad enough that if there...
  9. Deric Kettel

Hey Terry is this really you? I love the website, and have been reading all kinds of threads. Well I might replace the one I robbed parts off of to see how the replacement goes, but are the parts going to be available in 10 years, or am I going to have to go through all of this again. Thanks...
  10. Deric Kettel

Not free anymore Well I called Kohler a few days ago, and told them I have 7 of these toilets where I work, and they said I could buy a new top half with the new tank inside for about $125.00 each. So I guess the replacement program is gone? :mad: Any ideas? Deric Kettel Maintenance Mechanic...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks