Search results

1. Mrk3cobra

Need help troubleshooting low pressure

I have a deep well jet pump used for irrigation. I just replaced the injector at the bottom of the well because I could not get more then 35 psi. Now the pump shuts off at 50 psi and cuts in at 30 psi, the problem is when the pump cuts in at 30 psi and the sprinklers are on the pressure drops...
  2. Mrk3cobra

Help replacing deep well injector

I just pulled the pipe out if my well to inspect the injector. I have a GE 1/2 HP deep well jet pump. The water level is at 18 feet, the injector and the foot valve are at 25 feet. After doing some research, I read that the injector should be 5 feet up from the foot valve. Does this mean when I...
  3. Mrk3cobra

Well pump will not build enough pressure to cut out

I have a GE deep well jet pump 1/2 HP. With a square D 30/50 cut out switch. The pump use to cut out at 50 psi and now the pump will only produce 43 psi and does not cut out. The well is only 18 feet deep. I replace the foot valve last year. The pump has two hoses that go down to the bottom of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks