Search results

1. jhp1981

Shower drain pipe separating

It seems that my shower drain pipe is separating from the sewer line. I have been noticing the baseboard next to it getting damp at the bottom and an investigation led me to this conclusion. What is the easiest way to fix this? Please don't tell me to break my 1 year old shower pan.
  2. jhp1981

Water leak around shower base

I notice water leaking behind the tiled wall of my 1 year old shower. I cut out drywall near the floor and noticed it too few minutes for water to appear when shower is running. The shower head connection is fine. I also poured a bucket of water through the drain pipe using a funnel with no...
  3. jhp1981

Possible leak in 1 year old shower at floor/wall intersection

I had a shower (marble) built around a year ago and I noticed that the baseboard paint in the adjoining walk-in-closet is peeling off at the bottom. Also the grout at the floor/wall intersection is turning orange. I cleaned it off with vinegar and baking soda. I do not feel any dampness on the...
  4. jhp1981

Water heater temperature

Any reason why the kitchen faucet is giving water at 110 F when the heater is set at 120? Heater is 10 feet away.
  5. jhp1981

Faucet not hot enough

Both my peerless faucets are not hot enough. I replaced both the hot water supply cartridges. When it is running I can barely hear water flowing out of the heater. When I run other faucets water flow is more evident. Water doesnt flow when the heater suppky is shut off.
  6. jhp1981

No hot water in bath

I am getting only warm water in shower and sinks in my master bath. I replaced all single handle cartridges in the house. My guest bath is fine. Also my master tub is fine. Any suggestion?
  7. jhp1981

Hot water issues in bathroom

I am not getting hot water in my bathroom shower. It is just warm. I replaced all single handle cartridges in my 2 bathrooms. Water does get hot when hot water is running elsewhere in the house.
  8. jhp1981

Lukewarm water in Master shower/lavatory

I am getting lukewarm water in my master shower and 2 sinks. The master garden tub and entire guest bath seems fine. I replaced the cartridge for the shower but that did not help. I was told that my peerless 2 handle sink faucets could be the issue. Any ideas?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks