Search results

1. S

control plate

Update; The fishing line was a good idea, but didn't work (kept breaking). I greased a putty knife and went at it behind the plate. Turns out the back of the plate was glued with silicone. Took me about 15 mins with the putty knife to cut the silicone. Thanks all.
  2. S

control plate

The problem is not getting the knob off, we got pass that part. The problem is getting the silver plate off the shower wall. I tought that all I had to do was to unscrew the two screws and the plate would follow. The plate is stuck to the acrylic shower wall. Could it be that behind...
  3. S

control plate

control plate 2 Same problem here, a price pfister plate with two screws, the thing won't budge, managed to insert a putty knife between the acrylic and chrome ring but it won't move. the plate "snaps back"...what gives??
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks