Search results

1. Randy Strye

Toilet won't flush.. Not clogged.

i will see what i can figure out on that.. the only other strange thing i've noticed is that when i plunge the toilet, you can hear it in the bathroom sink and water kind of sprays out of the drain.. thank you for your input
  2. Randy Strye

all the other drains in the house are fine. when i flush the toilet, nothing goes down and the bowl fills as if it's plugged. if i let it sit, it slowly drains down to nothing. if i take a large bucket and pour water directly into the center of the bowl, it will go down for the most part. so...
  3. Randy Strye

septic... and the house is on a cement slab.. no basement, no crawlspace.. i have no idea how to access anything below the tub or toilet
  4. Randy Strye

of course, that's the first thing i tried.. hence "not clogged"... the water will go down if i pour water into the bowl quickly... so again, it's clearly not clogged
  5. Randy Strye

So I was taking a shower today and I heard the toilet starting to bubble. Afterward, whenever the toilet is flushed, the water won't go down and the bowl just fills more and more... then it will slowly drain down to nothing. Any following flushes result in the bowl filling then slowly draining...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks