Search results

1. Maruchan Noodle

Culligan Estate 2 not working automatically

Every time I screw the selector to the cam it just spins...like something isn't right with the cam....sigh
  2. Maruchan Noodle

Great...so no repair manual or step by step on that?
  3. Maruchan Noodle

Seems like there is a special way to get the white pieces in with the relays so it doesn't spin around after I screw in the two selector pieces for the return time and pounds of salt
  4. Maruchan Noodle

See above...backwash timer assembly. 3 white round plastic pieces that nest together. The rod in the middle of them all is where the gear, pounds of salt and regeneration time selector screw into. Need to know the proper way to put this all together. Not changing anything just putting together
  5. Maruchan Noodle

Estate 2 regeneration timer installation

Does anyone have any help or guidance in reinstalling the regen timer (pounds of salt and backwash time? I can't seem to get it to go together and work properly. Thanks for any help! !
  6. Maruchan Noodle

I am having problems reinstalling the backwash timer assembly (pounds of salt and backwash time). Are there instructions on getting everything lined up properly and installing it?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks