Search results

1. spyshot

Greenish fluid in brine tank

I wanted to post an update to this thread. The 90° fitting appears to be leaking and there was a dark looking residue inside the fitting that I think when it was leaking diluted it making it look that greenish color. After I cleaned everything up and put it back together I still see some water...
  2. spyshot

Thanks but no. Ill clean it up and see if it comes back.
  3. spyshot

No and no Clean environment. Lid on at all times. Water still clear.
  4. spyshot

This picture shows a greenish brownish fluid that suddenly showed up in my brine tank right next to the water hose. I fill the tank every month with salt and it suddenly appeared this month. Any ideas? Thanks Adam
  5. spyshot

Dripping toilet

i'm sure it has nothing to do with the flush valve since i have the entire tank off right now and can still hear dripping.
  6. spyshot

Dripping toilet

thank you everyone for your reply to my problem the toilet has been taken out recently to do some painting. so i'm pretty confident that there is no water on the floor. there was caulking there before but is not now. the floor was dry underneath also. the dripping was heard before and now...
  7. spyshot

Dripping toilet

I just finished soaking up all the water in the bowl, no drip.
  8. spyshot

Dripping toilet

i'm going nuts.... my toilet has for some time now had a dripping sound coming from it. never at any time has there been a leakage onto the floor. the sounds is coming from inside the toilet. drip drip drip..... i thought it was the flapper valve, so with the tank emptied i started...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks