Search results

1. telljcl

Basic Flex Duct Sizing for simple 1-ton system

Filter on the return grill if possible. 10" flex won't handle 450cfm in only an 8' run? Thanks!
  2. telljcl

Thanks - I understand the value of hard pipe over flex - but as mentioned, there are several reasons that I need to go this route. Noise isn't the only consideration.
  3. telljcl

There seems to be so much information out there on this, but I need a sensible approach for a functional system that may not be able to be "by the numbers" because of access, complexity, cost or other factors. Hopefully I can come close. The particulars are as follows: * System - 1 ton /...
  4. telljcl

Kinetico 60 - Where do the balls fit ?

I've been looking over various Kinetico posts describing rebuilding the heads etc..., but haven't seen exactly where the 4 balls fit in the unit. I've taken apart a head I have that regularly causes periods of salty water, and I can't find the blue balls inside. I think they either were not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks