Search results

1. T

Flushing problem

My husband said he put in the exact same flapper as the old one we took out. To me it appears that the flapper does not go down as quickly as it should after the tank is emptied. My husband, on the other hand, doesn't think that there is a problem and refuses to look into it. I am just...
  2. T

Flushing problem

Ever since I replaced the flapper, my toilet does not flush normally. It wants to continue flushing for several seconds before the bowl begins to fill back up. Any idea what the problem could be?
  3. T

Toilet flushing problem

I replaced the flapper on my toilet. Ever since then it hasn't flushed right. It wants to keep flushing for about 4 or 5 seconds before the bowl begins to fill back up. Any idea what the problem may be?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks