Search results

1. devsd

Will softened water kill plants?

It would be very difficult to bypass my planned water softener installation location and run a line for un-softened water to my outside spigots. Will softened water eventually kill my plants in the garden. I don't have any grass, just palm trees and plants.
  2. devsd

Bacteria after clorine has been removed?

I have city water and I'm going to install a GAC system and softener. I have two bathrooms that we don't use except to flush every few weeks to make sure the p-traps stay full. After removing the chlorine, is there any danger from bacteria build up in the pipes where the water might be stagnate...
  3. devsd

How to size a softener for low water usage with high flow fixtures

We moved into a new construction house a year ago with hard water. After checking the water bill, I was surprised to learn we don't use a lot of water. So now I am stumped because when I try to calculate what size softener to get to match our low water usage, it seems our high flow fixtures will...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks