Search results

1. MazdaMan

Volume control handle on Hansgrohe PuraVida

Yes, I checked with Hansgrohe, and they said that once the ibox is in place, you can't change the position of the knob.
  2. MazdaMan

Thanks for the link Terry. If you look at the second image on page 10, you'll see what I'm talking about. The handle adapter goes onto the valve, and both have splines, so I just push the adapter on and tighten the screw. Then the handle goes onto the adapter, and they are also splined. When...
  3. MazdaMan

Hello. I have a Hansgrohe PuraVida trim which I installed into an iBox. Everything works fine, except that the volume control handle (that's the top one, as the bottom control is for the temperature) isn't perfectly level across the top. It's either tilted slightly to the left or to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks