Search results

1. Mateck

Salty Water after Regeneration

Dittohead: Sounds like I would have a problem getting a rebuilt kit, as Clack is not going to sell to us end users. Gary: I still can't find any leak anywhere, and I'm confused as to why a leak (or ice maker usage) would matter, if the softener is supposed to by-pass the water during...
  2. Mateck

That is two ice machines. How would i prevent them from making ice? It would be a pain to turn them off each night, and on in the morning. Also, this problem was not happening in the first 5 years of having this fridge. The second fridge was added about 6 months ago, but the problem has been...
  3. Mateck

I do have two ice machines, and three toilets. I will check the toilets tonight. I do not have any dripping faucets. BUT I noticed something really strange yesterday. When I came home, I went to confirm that there was about 2-3 inches of water in the bottom of the salt tank (which there...
  4. Mateck

Gary: I did look recently and noted just a little bit of water on the bottom of the salt tank.... a couple of inches. I'll check again tonight. Also, I don't know if I can find that test strip kit, but I will look when i get home. But I have NOT had any hard water problems. Well...
  5. Mateck

Thankyou everyone for your replies. Gary- I don't remember playing with the setting.. perhaps I hit the down button when viewing the setting at one time, but I will change it back tonight. What of mialynette2003 notation, that in normal operation, even during a regeneration, water usage...
  6. Mateck

I should add that I have a family of 2 adults, 2 kids & 1 annoying cat on well water. My softener settings are User Settings: Hardness 15 regeneration day 8 Time 2:00am Installer Settings: Mode: softening Regen Fill - PrE P13 Regen Capacity 30.0 Regen 8.0 lbs Regen Auto Gal. Regen Normal ON 0
  7. Mateck

Hello. I have six year old clack softener. According to the manual, it has a WS1CS or WS1.2 head. I lipurchased it from Water Quality Associates over the internet, but he is no longer in business. Every couple of days, perhaps about once a week, I go to take a drink of water and get total...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks