Search results

1. L

Prep for a tub/shower

Wow, thanks for all the replies. I am installing additional 2x4's as the existing studs are a bit hap hazard. As for additional blocking, other than the new 2x4's I was not planning on anything additional. Should I? None of the walls are external. This is a tub/shower install with a shower...
  2. L

Prep for a tub/shower

I did a search to try to not repeat posts and didn't see it. Thank you for the reply. Since the tub is in I think I will go see what the local HD has in the way of strips.
  3. L

Prep for a tub/shower

I am doing my first bath remodel. I have demo'd the bath to the studs and set the bathtub. We are going to tile above the tub for the shower. Now I am at the point of hanging the cement board. Without actually hanging the board, what I see in my minds eye is a gap between the back of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks