Search results

1. Michigan Ray

What Is the Best Porcelain Tile Thinset Mortar?

Hi, I'm going to be installing a kitchen countertop along with a full backsplash (between upper and lower cabinets on new primed drywall). I will be using 6" x 6" porcelain tile. I would like some suggestions for thinset mortar that has high tackiness for the walls as well as the countertop. I...
  2. Michigan Ray

Humidifier Bypass Duct Placement Help Needed

Hi, I'm installing the Aprilaire 400A bypass humidifier on the supply side of my downflow forced air furnace without air conditioning. The main return duct is capped off measuring 14 x 20 x 4' 6" high directly over the furnace. The air filter is installed in the middle of the 4' 6" duct (2'...
  3. Michigan Ray

Wiring Help - Aprilaire 400

Hi, Newbie here....Wow what a great forum! I have a cabin that I'm currently remodeling. I'm putting in knotty pine ceilings and hardwood flooring. The cabin is a small two story with a total of 1,500 square feet. Current humidity, a terrible 20%. I'm interested in purchasing the Aprilaire 400A...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks