Search results

1. L

Water hammer-Clunk

I have had the same problem and found the fix to be replacing the fluidmaster value in the tank with a Korky value fix the problem. They do not cause water hammer.
  2. L

Need detective for bathroom odor

Update Here is an update. The Drake toilet is absolutely great. No more having to flush twice. As for the odor it is better. I noticed when replacing the toilet, part of the wax ring was black. Did not appear to be leaking liquid but did not look like it was air tight either. The floor is not...
  3. L

I am on city sewer. Lyle
  4. L

Where Can I purchase toto parts locally?

Just put in a Toto Drake toilet. The water here in Dallas Texas, is very hard on rubber parts so I am looking ahead to where can I get, and how expensive are, replacement flappers and fill valves for this toilet. Thanks Lyle
  5. L

Checked all the places suggested and have not found anything yet. Today I changed out the toilet for a Toto Drake. I will let things settle for a day or two and see what happens. Thanks for all the suggestions. I will let you know what happens. If anyone has a new suggestions let me know. Lyle
  6. L

Just did the nose test and the smell does not seem to come from the sink. Seems to be more toward the toilet or tub but it is a small bathroom and hard to tell. To try and rule out the sink I just closed the sink stopper and put a piece of tape over the overflow drain hole. I will check again...
  7. L

Sorry, should have described the odor as a dirty bath room sewer type smell.
  8. L

Discovered this site and think it is great. Really like the low flow ratings. We have a problem in our guest bath with smell I am determined to finally fix. We have lived in this 20 yr old house for 6 yrs and sometimes more lately noticed a smell in the guest bath. Tried the following with no...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks