Search results

1. surfix007

Tankless water heater takes forever to supply hot water at faucets

Once again, thank you for the suggestions. I included a drawing (very basic) that shows the current setup. I guess one idea would be to add a "Redy-Temp recirculation system" inside the enclosure of the jacuzzi. The benefits would be that it would not be necessary to touch the piping at the...
  2. surfix007

Thank you for your answers! I will continue to search through the threads - there is really a lot out there. I need to find something that will pass the WAF factor ;-) @jadnashua: I checked with the Navien manual. It only says that the external pump needs to be able to do 2+ GPM and that a...
  3. surfix007

First of all a 'Happy New Year' to everyone! I am new to this forum and as far as I can see, not the only one with this problem. However, some of the postings that almost perfectly fit my scenario are almost 2 years old and perhaps technology has some more options available to solve my problem...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks