Search results

1. rarjr

Odor in my well water

Wow thanks Smooky! I'm really hoping once we get the results back it is this.
  2. rarjr

Odor in my well water

Thank you for replying LLigetfa. I'm not sure on the type of well, I will ask him tomorrow when he comes out. I live in Wisconsin, my friend who thought of Benzene or MTBE also brought up frac'ing. Wisconsin does have frac'ing locations, but we couldn't find anything about it being in my area.
  3. rarjr

Odor in my well water

Thank you for your input Valveman. The first person who we had come out and take the first sample was our regular jack of all trades "handyman". He didn't see any issues with the hardware. Tomorrow we are having an expert come out who specializes in wells take a second sample. I will pass...
  4. rarjr

Odor in my well water

Hello everyone, Yesterday my wife was doing a load of laundry and was overwhelmed by a strong chemical odor. She brought me a wet piece of clothing to smell and I compare it to the smell of fiber glass resin or turpentine. I then ran various faucets in the house and the smell is in fact...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks