Search results

1. P

Bath tub waste outlet connection issue - need advice.

This is a free standing tub. l intend to set the tub height (adjustable feet) as low as possible to minimize what can be seen from outside of the tub. So whatever I choose to go with will need to be mounted slightly above floor level to accomplish this. Being that this is a fiberglass tub I am...
  2. P

Thanks for the reply John. Once I adapt the threads to a PVC fitting is there a method to make the connection with the waste outlet attached to the bath tub? Or will I need to disconnect the assembly from the tub, make the plumbing connection and then situate the bath tub into position over the...
  3. P

I have a free standing bath tub that came with a pre-installed cable operated drain assembly. This drain is located in the center of the tub. The overflow uses a flexible tube due to the construction of the tub itself - sides that taper in at the bottom of the tub. The waste outlet has external...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks