Search results

1. J

Reroute Pipe What is Reasonable

Thanks and I agree with all that. I am not saying that a plumber should not charge and make a profit, I was just trying to figure out what was reasonable had my wife gotten bids. I have no idea at this point, perhaps I got an excellent deal. Thanks.
  2. J

Yes I would have preferred to get bids. However, I was out of town and my wife was home alone, and I think she kind of got charged very high for this project. The leak was found and stopped within 4 hours time with 4 cuts in the drywall, 3 laundry room and 1 bed room. The reroute took perhaps...
  3. J

I have a leaky pipe in my wall the plumber discovered the location and was able to stop the leaking. He said it was from a copper pipe that comes out of the slab. I took the first plumber I called on since I had no experience with such plumbing issue. I was freaked out about this happening in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks