Search results

1. R

Odd Pipes - Any Ideas?

@Gary -- ha! But if that's the case, what are all of them even for? Merry Christmas! Rachel
  2. R

Odd Pipes - Any Ideas?

In the top photo, I'm referring to the small skinny one, and in the bottom, to all the copper off-shoots -- there are seven extra ones beside the main two coppers that are next to the big middle one. Is the big middle one cast iron? What's a manifold? I'm sure my husband knows more than I do...
  3. R

Odd Pipes - Any Ideas?

So ... we bought a foreclosure/fixer-upper in Austin, and have just ripped out some bathroom walls to reveal some very strange pipe formations. Please see attached. (I hope those attached -- the attachment process is a little strange to me.) Any ideas? They just look crazy to us. And, in a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks