Search results

1. C

Which Shower Valve???

Wide open is what we run our old Moen at to get enough water. It's a pull out single lever. Just curious if the different valves have different restrictions. Like Moen has the posi-temp, moentrol, standard, along with a few more. Do the added features to these valves restrict water pressure...
  2. C

faucet(s) replacement question

I have the same Moen mold growing handles. I just take them off and soak them in diluted bleach water for a few minutes when they get too bad. Noticed most of the new units don't use the clear plastic.
  3. C

Which Shower Valve???

I have my shower stall down to the studs for remodeling. Figure now is the time to install new valve. Don't know what type I had. It was a Moen but very old, it was in the house when we bought it 15 yrs ago. Try searching net but was confused by all the different manufacturer's types of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks