Search results

1. opto_isolator

Condensing water heater - Considering an HTP Phoenix

My present water heater is installed in my garage, and the closest drain is a water softener drain that is located about 25 feet away. I am researching a replacement water heater for my existing one that is going on 7 years, and has never been serviced. Its a power vent 50 gallon 44k BTU and I...
  2. opto_isolator

Anyone ever purchase from Canadian Water Warehouse?

I need a replacement water softener valve (valve only, and bypass manifold). They appear to have good prices, but wasn't sure if anyone has any experience with them. Their web site is: http://www.cwwltd.com
  3. opto_isolator

Water softener catastrophic failure

This is the second time this has happened in two years. The first time it was under warranty and the seller exchanged under waterwar. This time I doubt it will happen. I'm guessing this is due to a pressure spike? Any feedback about this would be great. From what I recall the max pressure of...
  4. opto_isolator

Uh oh.....something broke, bad!

So my neighbor called around noon time today, and said I had a ton of water coming out of my garage. They shut off the water (luckily they saw it). Once I arrived home, this is what I found: I purchased this thing from Ohiopurewater back in Jan. I called them and talked to Dave today...
  5. opto_isolator

Does the LED backlight on the Fleck softeners ever turn off?

The blue LED on mine never goes off....is this normal?
  6. opto_isolator

Protecting water softener

I just finished installing the water softener tonight, hooked up CPVC lines. Is there anything that anyone has done to prevent the resin tank from moving? I can see that if someone or something moves the tank, it may crack the lines.
  7. opto_isolator

Recommended program settings for Fleck 7000SXT

After much discussion here - I ordered a 2 cu ft unit due to the size of our house, as well as for future considerations (I don't want to have to buy a new resin tank to keep up with the SFR). I measured the water in our neighborhood and it came out to 12 grains (previously, I had measured the...
  8. opto_isolator

Water softener sizing - what do I need?

Building a new house, bought a Hach hardness and iron test kit. No iron detected in the water, hardness shows 8 gpg. The house has 3 full baths, right now it's just my wife and I, but will have guests visiting every once in a while, and a kid in the next year or two. I've tried reading and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks