Search results

1. spconstruction

Restaurant plumbing corrections

BTW ya sound like bitches talking about their boyfriend's. Faggots with beer bellys, overweight, crippled fools who know just to plumb your ass with a test ball. Inflate it to 30lbs and see if you can handle it. This thread been nothing but 2lbs of lard! Lol fools.
  2. spconstruction

Lol, come to San Diego, let's see if you can knock me up! Chumps. Passed all my corrections! Little faggots
  3. spconstruction

Thanks, once again and no disrespect to anyone here.
  4. spconstruction

Thanks! But I passed 80 percent of my Underground inspections. Did everything to Code and the inspector was really impressed. 4 floor sinks, 1 floor drain, all passed and tested in the kitchen. Not a DIYer. No disrespect to anyone here. And yes here when you file for owner builder, you can...
  5. spconstruction

No I am Not licensed. I am working with the owner. I am Learning the plumbing trade, reviewed the codes and assist with the project. Asking for advice, or help. Some of these Codes are gray to me. Just looking for assistance.
  6. spconstruction

Hey everyone, new to the Forum. Did a lot of reading and research before i got Into doing a huge plumbing Job for a Restaurant. I Need advice on a 2 corrections before i can pass my inspections. First One is at the end of the line for the floor sink. Is this acceptable. I had a double...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks