Search results

1. Carbidetooth

Help with Pressure Tank on irrigation well

Roger that, Reach4. I appreciate your guidance.
  2. Carbidetooth

No bleeder on system. It looks like the path of least resistance is sticking with pressure tank, but bladder style. I've located a 52 gallon tank locally that will fit...just barely, a Reliance PMD-52. I calculated volume of existing tanks at 45 gallons ea. for a total of 90 gallons. Using...
  3. Carbidetooth

Around here, all sprinkler systems require backflow prevention valves, which I is what I was showing photo. Well head is under that funny steel cap to the right. Pressure tanks are under the house about 30' away. I read up on CSV and if I'm getting it right they regulate flow via choking the...
  4. Carbidetooth

Thanks for the input, reach. I didn't know these existed until Googling around last night. If I understand how they operate, device would need to be in line between pump and backflow valve...correct?
  5. Carbidetooth

I need to replace leaking old style pressure tank(s) and hoping for some guidance on sizing. Space for tank(s) is restricted in height. Situation: Former domestic well now used for irrigation only. Pressure tanks under house were hooked up conventionally, feed into both tanks, output on...
  6. Carbidetooth

Help me find a toilet, round bowl and comfort height.

Thanks Terry, I'll run this by my client. I may end up addressing it by ordering new door a little narrower, which would also do the trick.
  7. Carbidetooth

Help me find a toilet, round bowl and comfort height.

I'm looking for a likely substitute for Toto Drake comfort height extended bowl. I've installed many of these, clients love 'em and consequently so do I. Problem on upcoming job is proximity to shower door using extended bowl...the extra couple of inches in the front to rear dimension is enough...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks