Search results

1. CheetahGeek

How to connect PVC tub drain to ABS waste

Can the coupler be embedded in concrete?
  2. CheetahGeek

Terry - I'm not sure where to put the coupler that you show in the picture in our post. dj2 - the tub drain is integrated and can not be replaced. I'm assuming that's what you mean by waste set. If I need the coupler I'm not sure where to connect it.
  3. CheetahGeek

After looking at another thread I may have answered at least one of my questions. Let me know if I've got this right. Install ABS p-trap. Use a p-trap adapter with slip nut. Slip nut on PVC drain side, connect first, then glue adapter (ABS side) to ABS riser already glued and perfectly...
  4. CheetahGeek

I'm trying to figure out how to install a p-trap for an acrylic freestanding bathtub. The tub has an integral overflow. I'm working in the basement. A plumber started the work but moved off to a higher priority job just after the rough in (sans the p-trap) was approved and before the slab...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks