Search results

1. Soapm

Furnace lights but no fan

Our Church has two Lennox G9 furnaces. One of them works fine but the other, I can see the burner light but the fan never turns on. Then, after a while the burner goes back out, then minutes later it lights again but no fan. Anyway I can troubleshoot this? It's below zero and all the furnace...
  2. Soapm

Gooodman Furnace

What do you guys think of Goodman products? http://www.goodmanmfg.com/residentialproducts/gasfurnaces/tabid/1337/default.aspx We got a new bid to install two of these 140K Btu with 2 5 ton AC condensers in our church but I never heard of Goodman. One thing I noticed is they have only a 1...
  3. Soapm

Toilet Deelimma

We have some seniors in the church complaining about the toilet height being too short. The church voted to spend the money so I called a plumber and asked for "taller, handicap toilets." We're a small church so this was a major investment for us ($450 for two toilets, men and women's room). The...
  4. Soapm

How much work is the heat load calc

We've brought in a few companies to get estimates on using split systems to heat our sanctuaries and so far none has done any calculations. They look at the two furnaces currently heating the sanctuary and start telling us what products they have that can match that capacity. I want to make...
  5. Soapm

Mini Split for Church

http://hpac.com/archive/mini-split-systems-answer-church-s-out-date-heating-and-cooling-system Our Church has two large Lennox furnaces to heat the sanctuary. They were installed in 85. They're breaking down a lot so we want to replace them and install AC at the same time. Two companies that...
  6. Soapm

Adjusting Expansion Tank Pressure

I had to change the fresh water pressure reducing valve on our boiler at the church. Thanks to reading this forum, the boiler was staying at 30lbs with constant seepage from the PRV. I found I could shut off the fresh water supply and the system would stay where ever it was set for days. Open...
  7. Soapm

White Rogers F19-0187 Wire Gauge

We have these White Rogers, F19-0187 zone valve installed. Got to the church today to find a cold finance room and upon investigation the thermostat wires on pins 5 and 6 were again lose. We constantly have connection problems with these valves. What is the preferred gauge size for these...
  8. Soapm

How Does a Boiler Save you Money

I was looking at our boiler today. It kept coming on every time the water temp dropped then it cuts off at about 180. The irony is, we had a fairly warm day today yet the boiler seems content to maintain the water temp. I don't understand why people say boilers are more economical than forced...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks