Search results

1. Toronto-Teri

House-hunting: what signs can I look for to know if a second bath is possible?

This is great - thanks Very useful - thanks so much. The house we had our eye on this week is an 1892 Victorian Row House: 2 stories plus loft. Aesthetic and design-wise, I thought I had found a great spot for an ensuite bath on the second floor, but based on your comments that seems tricky...
  2. Toronto-Teri

House-hunting: what signs can I look for to know if a second bath is possible?

Hi there- I'm a newbie so please be gentle! My husband and I are looking for a home (first-time home buyers). The area we like is full of older homes (early 1900s) and often have only a single bath. We would like to know when we look at the houses whether it is possible to add a second...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks