Search results

1. A

No water pressure

It has been this way since day 1, I still could have some debris I suppose possible in the diverter cartridge.. No maintenance has been done all valves are fully opened
  2. A

No water pressure

How do I increase the volume? thanks
  3. A

No water pressure

Thanks for your questions I will try to answer them both. This was a new install (5 years ago) and I had them install ½ copper and 3/4 inch copper, the shower had 3/4 run to it, than 1/2 inch to each shower valve. I have a six station cartridge diverter installed too that will run either...
  4. A

No water pressure

I have shower with body jets installed and and there is no pressure to bottom jet. I have enclosed a picture and want to ask the group if my proposed solution would increase the pressure. The dotted lines are my proposed fix. It's simply teeing off from point A (shower head) to point C. thanks...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks