Search results

1. celife

Water Heater Leak

I recently had a PG&E (Pacific Gas & Electric) rep come out to look for a gas leak. In the process of looking over my system he apparently broke my water heater as for several days there has been a consistent puddle beneath it (see pic). They can't have someone out to fix it for a week, so I'd...
  2. celife

P trap replacement

I'm replacing a p trap and found that the pipe running from the sink is 1 1/4" and the pipe coming out of the wall is 1 1/2". The replacement p trap I bought is 1 1/4" which only works on the sink side. I could replace the pipe that comes out of the wall with the 1 1/4" pipe that came with my...
  3. celife

3 questions regarding installation of a replacement assembly to stop a Jacuzzi leak.

I recently purchased this assembly to repair a leak in my Jacuzzi: http://www.spadepot.com/shop/Heater-Union-Split-Nut-Assembly---2-P797C717.aspx As I wait for it to arrive, I have 3 questions related to its installation: 1. Will the installation of this replacement assembly require PVC...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks